Stay safe and Happy Holidays from Phantom Rebels

MadMax

Well what a year it has been!

I wanted to reach out this holiday season and say a big massive thank you for being a member of the Phantom Rebels community.
I know times have been tough on some members of our community throughout the year mentally, physically and financially. We have as a result setup a welfare-check channel in Discord for any of you that might need help and our staff team monitors this closely. 

We have had literally hundreds of players coming through our community servers daily and discord I just wanted to recognize how hard the Phantom Rebels Members and Staff have been working to make this the great place it is becoming, Phantom Rebels is now home to over 140+ active members and growing daily. 

We do have big plans in the future involving training and maybe even inter-clan wars somewhere down the line, details on all this will be written up somewhere in Q1 of 2021. 
That's all I have for now, so I wish everyone Happy Holidays and a great new year and we will see you in the battlefield! 

Regards,
MadMax
Community Manager and Founder
Phantom Rebels Gaming (est. 2004)

• Like 1

Regards,

MadMax
Founder & Community Manager (Team Lead)
Phantom Rebels Gaming Community

[email protected]