Hello from Tennessee!

Hi my name is James but you can call me exodus, or that guys. 

I'm 18 and about to join the army! I am always supportive of people, even when I disagree. You will always find me at the front of the battle line, usually causing shenanigans and making a fool of myself and having a good laugh. I will always stand for what I believe in and will always be polite about it. If you want to debate and have a good laugh or just get to know me I would be more than happy to oblige. I'm 5'3 and polish so you know what that means. (insert Nazi joke here) How many poles does it take to screw in a light bulb.

Four, three to hold the ladder and one to hold the bulb! 

I am an easy going guy and I love to learn and teach. I believe it was Albert Einstein who said this but I could be wrong, " The day you stop learning is the day you start dying!).

I look forward to making lot's of friends!!! ?

Welcome James,

I am Turtle or Alan and I am a staff member for PR. I welcome you to our community with open arms and a comforting place to play games and meet friends. I my self live in Georgia so we are technically neighbors. I encourage you to link up with us on discord to enjoy the finer things PR offers and meet new people to play with. Our community offers a lot of knowledge if you seek computer related information like custom building computers and server hosting. 

Its great to meet you and look forward to speaking with you and gaming with you soon.