News Ticker
  • New submarine map now active on RS2 #1 server! Green army men maps between 7:30-9:30 - times vary We are recruiting! Signup today via the PR Menu / Apply Now Join the discord to receive the most up-to-date -=PR=- information Skybird is active! Members are always first in queue to join our servers

October Monthly Roundup

ATTENTION

This is the latest of the -=PR=- Monthly Roundups.

October has been a busy month, not only for Phantom Rebels as a community but the whole of the RS2 community. We have seen the introduction of RS2 into the Epic Games Store which has brought us plenty of new players and members! As well as the odd problem or two 😛 Speaking of problems, the majority of the problems we faced due to the latest updates have now been resolved, many of them thanks to our very own MadMax who has been working tirelessly to help not only the community he has run since 2004, but the RS2 community as a whole through their Discord Page. He has worked hard with the Tripwire employees to help implement more official servers to help alleviate the pressure on community servers and to diagnose new bugs popping up.

I would like to personally welcome every single new member that has signed up to us over the past few weeks, especially those from the Epic Games Store. We have increased our daily intake of new recruits massively, we now have 93 Active members including 3 new recruits. I would also like to thank all of our members for actively looking out for the new members and helping them with learning the game.

The staff team would like to thank everyone for being such an awesome community! We really wouldn't be where we are today without such amazing people! You guys are what makes phantom rebels what it is today! Together we will make PR bigger and better everyday.

On a final note from me, I would just like to thank every single one of you. I am proud to be part of this community and help run it with such an amazing staff team. I wish I could get on more to play with you guys but I am limited due to my job at the moment so I have to settle for sitting on the side lines dealing with things behind the scenes. I hope to see every single one of you on the battlefield soon.

Jock

General Operations Officer

• Like 3

Regards,
    Jock

General Operations Officer & PR 2iC
    Phantom Rebels Gaming Community

[email protected]
    Add me on STEAM: Jock

• Jock locked, pinned and featured this topic